So on day/night when I'm trying to convince myself that i need to start taking care of the little things in my life so that I will be in less of a permanent state of stress or nerves, what happens but a mini emergency. Partly due to my fault but mostly not.
And of course the person who did it was running around like a crazy woman not knowing what to do and yet still cant be arsed taking a first aid courses.
GRRRRRRRRRRR
so i was planning an early night but now im even more stressed than i was before due to me being paranoid that the mini emergency will re spark itself.
In other news,
Men are always complaing about women and their pms and how effin bitchy they are, well you know what I get before my period? (possibly on top of bitchy).. fucking horny, I think I've orgasmed about 4 or 5 times in the past two days.
I've also started reading some intersting new blogs, which i will add to my list shortly.
Take care all
- e xoxoxox
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment