Friday, April 23, 2010

So it's been a while since I posted, I think that's mainly because in the other blogs that i read, their posts always seem so well thought out and to have a real theme to them. I guess that's not what I really envisioned for this blog.
I'm quite opinionated and imaginative and yet when i sit down to right a blog nothing structured every seems to come, instead it's more like a lame diary.

Anyway, been a bit stressed lately but for no particular reason, trying to get a few things in my life sorted out a bit I guess. So stressed in fact that i found an extra long.. WHITE eyebrow hair, isn't that ... weird.

So how is this for ironic, a few weeks after I start reading a blog about a prostitute, I find out that one of my closest friends, parents (so close that i call her mum aunty) are most likely going to be getting divorced after twenty something years because he's been cheating on her and most recently brought one of his pros on a trip with him. It's a very complicated situation which I won't go into on here out of respect to my friend but yeah , bit of a dramatic week. Works been busy as per usual, but I'm slowly , slowly getting some savings and paying off bills etc.

I stupidly forgot about class this week, even though I was only there looking for my teacher THE day before, couldn't believe i forgot. So that's now two classes I've missed, hopefully I can still join the class. Going to make a call about some massage work too, although I've been a bit hesitant as I'm not sure I want to.

Now just to add a sprinkle of something sexual . I was right about the PMS, I was so ridiculously horny, masturbating a couple of times a day and then WAM my overdue period hit. It's gone now though and I'm still somewhat horny. Anyway, the other night i for some reason put my finger in my mouth while I was watching TV, and i quickly took it out and then paid more attention to the taste when I put it back in. For that split second that i first tasted it without paying attention I swear it tasted like the skin of a penis, nothing potent but just that real subtle taste a penis has, even a clean one, and yeah it was just so bizarre because I'd actually forgotten the taste, that's how long it's been. Funnily enough though it didn't make me want to go get some instant cock gratification, it was more just like a "oh, yeah that's what that is". Quite funny I thought.

On another funny note, I was stopped at a set of traffic lights in my local area during close to peak hour traffic and out of the corner of my eye I thought the man in the car next to me was masturbating, I was quite shocked (even though I've watched porn of the same nature) and i guess I looked at him for a bit just to figure out if that's actually what he was doing, but then did I feel awful when i realised the man had Parkinson's!
I tried to find a photo of a guy wanking in a car to attatch to this post, but had more difficulty than i suspected I would, instead if you go to efukt dot com and search "fapper" you'll see what I'm talking about.

Chow for now

No comments:

Post a Comment