So i just thought I'd get right into it with my randomness. You can expect numerous posts in one day which are not very well thought out but you can also expect the long periods of moody times with no blogs or the occasional well thought out blog.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask :P
So my sleeping pattern has been even more wacked than usual as i have two weekend shifts in a row of 11pm-7am and i got in early with the crazy sleep practice. Any who so this resulted in me having a 'quick nap' yesterday that lasted 12 hours and then I woke up at 5am this morning (a couple of hours ago) Oh vey i say Oh vey.
Umm that's all I've got for the moment, speak to you soon.
- E :)
8 years ago

For the record it isn't monday it is Tueday 7am *hmph*
ReplyDelete